Thanks for stopping by! I’ll keep this brief. I am a husband, father, marketing and technology junkie, UNC alumnus and avid Tar Heel fan. Professionally, I serve as Division President for Mabus Agency, a nationally recognized creative services company specializing in brand, print, digital, video, and interactive marketing.
A Bit More About Me…
My career has spanned Advertising, PR, Marketing Communications, Client Service, Digital Strategy, Web/Database Analytics and User Experience. It’s a mash-up of experience that has led to a data-driven creativity in everything I do.
I love technology and challenging the ways we think about customer experiences today. I love strategy and brainstorming. I love working with creative people. I still love to learn something new everyday.
My professional goal is simple: I want to create, challenge myself, and have a little fun along the way.
Here are a few highlights from my career thus far.
- Built ground-up marketing, customer intelligence and digital banking programs at the largest community bank in North Carolina. Programs helped the bank nearly double in asset size to over $5 billion and more than double the market capitalization of the company over nearly 5 year.
- Initiated new sales tools that combined disparate bank systems into a data warehouse and delivered gap/cross-sell reports to nearly 1,000 employees.
- Developed and launched a new Digital Banking platform for First Bank including mobile check deposit.
- Delivered new style of reporting based on customer behavior to a nearly 100-branch network.
- Launched LocalFirstBank.com, one of the first fully responsive community banking sites in the U.S.
- Launched two in-house publications, Homestead and Storefront, for personal and business finance.
- Deployed BB&T’s first mobile website.
- Focused on customer acquisition and content marketing for Tough Mudder, one of the fastest growing obstacle run companies in the country.
- Managed international medical education programs for Baxter Healthcare, Fleming Pharmaceuticals, and Covidien.
Thank you again for stopping by. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well.